Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Christmas, almost!

 It’s Christmas Eve. The year slipped away, not quietly though. It was one heck of a year, and almost everyone I know feels the same way. Real see-saw of events. However, I’m going to take away the good, with the very good, and that’s my story. It’s all good, and we’re here to celebrate it.

Took the day off yesterday. Was a bit of a bummer, as had stayed up till 3:00 am the night before, and this time, my body was not forgiving me. So didn’t do much, and thought I’ll just be thankful that I can take a guilt free day off! 

Nice sunny day today, went downtown and had a nice meal at 88. Great vegetarian options. Leek and tomato soup, with Nachos with chickpeas for my mains. Surprisingly delicious, and big helping that I could not finish. Brought it home.

Heard from kind people, met kind people, and that’s a lot to be thankful for! On that note, and while it’s still Christmas Eve, I’ll call it day. Who knows, maybe Santa is headed this way?!

Veenu 

12/24/2021

11:56pm.

1 comment:

Vijay said...

Sweet. Thank you very much for sharing your experience from the past year and your Christmas dinner 🍽. Share pictures if you can.