Wednesday, December 22, 2021

12/22/2021 Grateful for a meal lovingly prepared

 And eaten in grateful togetherness! 

As the year comes to a close, I can look back and in all honesty, say there was and is so much to be grateful for. A roof over our heads, food on the table at all meal times, the love of friends, while families stayed apart due to travel restrictions, and above all, our health, despite its ups and downs.

Grateful for friends and neighbors one can depend upon. Neighbors are actually closer to us than family, because distance does not separate us from our neighbors. As we count down to the new year, we must all be thankful for good neighbors and colleagues who are our neighbors at work. We must remember to include them in our prayers. 

This spring I met two amazing nuns, who have deeply impacted my life. Their guidance was a big gift in this year and I am grateful for them. Their support gave me back my voice. I pray for them and bless them everyday.

This year, I also realized who my true Masters were, in different spheres of my life. That’s always a good thing. Our Masters is our compass in life, our North Star. Happy and thankful, I have found mine. 

May all find their North stars, and may it be a blessed holiday season and joyously Happy New year for all! 

Veenu

12/22/21

11:55 pm



No comments: