Thursday, December 9, 2021

12/09/2021 grateful for small unexpected joys!

Unexpected finds can be quite a source of delight and generate a fleeting but pleasurable excitement. In dryer weather, it can mean a good hand lotion. This is what I discovered. Great on the hands. Nice very gentle fragrance. I liked it so much, I wanted to get one for Susan. Then I saw the ingredient list. Not quite perfect- but. I will leave it at the but. 

https://www.moltonbrown.co.uk/store/journal/fragrance/heavenly-gingerlily

I guess I could say I am grateful for hand lotion with this fragrance. 

I’m grateful for the sarson ka saag that I had at dinner. It was yummy. I’m grateful for all the goodies that arrived from India. I’m grateful for this blog, where I can express my gratitude for things. It certainly is working.

My nuns say, purge, let it go, count your blessings, etc. Counting blessings certainly works. I am going to leave it at that today. The comfortable bed that I’m grateful for calls, and I must go keep my date with the dreams that are sure to delight. 

I hope they’re worth remembering and writing down in my journal. I love surprises in my dreams, and I am grateful for that!

Veenu Banga

12/09/2!

10:58 pm.

No comments: