Monday, December 20, 2021

Grateful for small luxuries!

 One can stay up late, only so many days in a row. So, happy and grateful that I could wake up late. It’s about where we are in life, what stage in life, and our circumstances. I guess a lot of good things come with time. 

It was a nice sunny day, with no wind. Clear sky, clearly in control of the world. Holding it’s own against the dropping temperature. The clouds came in about 90 minutes away from sunset. 

Saw eggs in an Honesty Box just up the road, and thought I will pick them up on the way back. Bad idea, they were gone.

Saw lots of sheep and many of them gave me enquiring looks. Spotted sheep caviar at the edge of the paddock. Her the barking of a working dog, saw a bashful Shetland pony.

I’m hoping it continues like this. May I have the courage to rid of all negativity from my mind, so it is filled with positive thoughts! 

Veenu

12/20/21

9:23 pm.

No comments: