Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Some days we just don’t get it!

After starting and writing three posts, I finally concede that today there will be nothing new to post before midnight. 

It’s not that I didn’t write, or there is nothing to be grateful for. On the contrary, I wrote three posts, one of which was of substantial length. I also have lots to be grateful for. I also started writing earlier. However, nothing clicks as the right thing to put out. 

Therefore, I concede. I’m not perfect. I’m also not perfectly satisfied with any of the stuff I wrote. There were too many thought processes, some I wasn’t ready to air, some I lost track of, as the chain of thought got interrupted. 

That leaves me with something to be grateful for. That is knowing, that some days, it’s okay not to write. I’m grateful that I can accept, that some days, I just don’t get it, right! 

Veenu Banga

12th January 2022. 

11:49 pm.

No comments: