Can believe it- the way I'm going, its not surprising that I 'forgot' to tell my trusty blog, that I finally published the play that was started in 2023, completed in 2024, after being stuck at 95% complete. Then delays due to illustration issues, as the play is written for the Gyanshala students at the JVB in mind and the ages are from 3 upwards to in the high teens. The intention was to provide the illustrations for the curiosity of the youngest children, so they could 'see' their roles ins the presentation. Whether or not this is enacted by any Sunday school, is a matter for the Universe. I've done my part, after the many struggles, what with health and motivation issues. Anyway, "Live Your Best Life" went live on Amazon on September 16th , 2026. I was so happy it caught the tail end of Paryushan, and it was an offering I could make to my Jain friends and family, who accepted my ignorance and allowed me into their sacred spaces. Here it is: https://www.amazon.com/LIVE-YOUR-BEST-Veenu-Banga/dp/1960212206/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0#detailBullets_feature_div
There was so much to write about- so much to share. Such powerful moments, and I just left them out in my mind, starting the last day of Amsterdam Pride, on August 8th, meeting Wilson, Abel's trainer from Sydney, and all the other events, people and places and spaces, and museums and Markets, that made it an eventful and glorious summer.
Came across this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LuJ1ITJXGY video and it really resinated with me. If anything, this should make me write my blog- doing what I love, now that I know who I am (I think) and what gives me joy, (I know) It also reminded me that the Gratitude thing never fails. On that note and with lots of yawns, I must bid you good-night, blog. From the big little Island that had once colonized almost every corner of the world!
Veenu Banga
October 11, 2026
1:26 am
No comments:
Post a Comment